Join National Trust, Walks, Cottages, Holidays And More
Join National Trust
Join National Trust – The National Trust is a conservation charity with many faces. It holds strong associations with wildlife, landscape, coastal and heritage concerns, including houses & gardens, local food and seasonal produce. As a result, the National Trust is a major player in the tourism industry.
The National Trust is Britain’s largest conservation organisation, caring for 300 historic houses, 700 miles of spectacular coastline and over 600,000 acres of beautiful countryside. The National Trust has been conserving the nation’s treasures for over a hundred years and is a charity that receives no direct support from government. The National Trust does not cover Scotland, although membership does allow free entry to properties owned by the National Trust for Scotland. If that is enough to tempt you then click here to join the National Trust now!”. Otherwise, read on to discover more benefits!
National Trust Walks
We love the outdoors, and know that one of the best ways to explore it is with a good walk. If you’ve always wondered about ‘that hill’ or whether you really did see a brown hare in the field over there, our downloadable walking trails could be just the thing. Written by our rangers, our routes range in length and highlight history and wildlife that you are likely to see along the way. Click here to join the National Trust and start enjoying their countryside walks now!”
National Trust Cottages
Whether you’re looking for a country retreat or a city shopping break, a family holiday or a romantic weekend, with 370 holiday cottages to choose from we’re sure you’ll find one to suit your needs. All our holiday cottages are featured in our holiday cottages brochure, as well as on our website. Order your copy now to get planning your next break away from it all. Click here to join the National Trust and enjoy the atmosphere of a cottage for your holiday now!”
National Trust Holidays
Here a little about what the National Trust has to offer regarding holidays:
- Go Camping – Camping is a great way to connect with the landscape around you. We have a range of camping experiences including tenanted sites, fully managed campsites and camping pods. What will you choose?
- Bed and Breakfast – More than 80 of our tenants offer bed and breakfast accommodation in beautiful locations protected by us. All are ideally situated for walkers and cyclists and most do a mean breakfast.
- Working Holidays – We look after some of the finest coast and countryside in the UK. But with so many miles of land to look after, we can’t do it alone. That’s where you come in. Book yourself onto one of our working holidays for the chance to help us carry out a range of tasks, from drystone walling to cider making.
- Group Accommodation – If you’re looking to arrange a group trip, our bothies and bunkhouses could be the perfect solution – all set in stunning locations around the country.
- Touring Breaks – If you fancy visiting some of our houses and gardens this year, but don’t want to drive, why not join one of the coach holidays operated by Just Go! A more environmentally friendly and relaxed way to travel.
- And More
So, if you are convinced the National Trust is for you, click here to join the National Trust now! Otherwise read about the further benefits below!
Benefits When You Join National Trust!
The benefits of joinging the National Trust are:
- Great value – with membership prices starting at as little as £16.50 (when paying by Direct Debit) you can visit hundreds of fantastic places in England, Wales & Northern Ireland as many times as you like.
- FREE car parking at most National Trust countryside, woodland and coastal car parks.
- Children under 5 go free.
- The National Trust membership pack which contains:
- Members’ Handbook – the essential guide to all the Trust’s properties, opening times and locations.
- The National Trust Magazine – published three times a year with news, views, articles, features, gardening tips and letters.
- Regional Newsletters – updates on the special events and activities in your area.
- Car parking sticker – free parking at most National Trust car parks.
- Map Guide – your guide to over 300 beautiful buildings and 200 glorious gardens.
- Three months’ free membership when you pay by Direct Debit (twelve months for the price of nine).
As you can see, the National Trust has a lot to offer. So if you want to enjoy the benefits of National Trust Membership click here now to join the National Trust!”
These 2 Videos Describe The National Trust Well
In this video The National Trust showcase a range of activities available at outdoor places across Yorkshire with the aim of getting more people to enjoy outdoor pursuits and feeling closer to nature.
In this video, as The National Trust celebrate reaching 4 million members, some of their members talk about why they love visiting National Trust places.
OR - Other Posts You May Like!
Leave a Reply
Join us using our HIKING EQUIPMENT CHECKLIST PDF
so that you:
1) Pack your gear efficiently;
2) Never forget any gear; and
3) Don't overpack!
Plus - Get our Go Hike PDF Report: an introduction to day hiking, weekend hiking, hiking holidays and hiking equipment.
Plus - Get 10+ BONUS PDF GUIDES On Hiking Equipment & Hiking