Enter your contact details above to get our:
HIKING EQUIPMENT CHECKLIST PDF
+ access to our Hiking Equipment Guide PDF’s
Get our hiking equipment checklist so that you:
- Pack your gear efficiently;
- Never forget any gear; and
- Don’t overpack!
Read about the benefits below or simply SUBSCRIBE NOW to access the PDFs:
GET – Hiking and Backpacking Equipment Checklist PDF – This Extensive Hiking and Backpacking Equipment Checklist provides a 1-PAGE A4 view of the equipment you need and will help make sure that you never forget any of your hiking equipment again!
PLUS – Get our Go Hike PDF Report: an introduction to day hiking, weekend hiking, hiking holidays and hiking equipment.
PLUS – Get access To Our Hiking Equipment & Other PDF Guides – We have a number of Hiking Equipment and other PDF Guides, such as Hiking Boots, Hiking Backpacks, Hiking Poles, Hiking GPS Units, Cottage Holidays, etc. available for subscribers to download!
SUBSCRIBE NOW ====>
Enter your NAME and EMAIL ADDRESS in the form on the right, then CLICK the “Subscribe Now” Button To Subscribe to get immediate access to the Checklist, Guides and other benefits.
NOTE: We will not share, trade, rent, sell, deliver or reveal your name and/or email address to anyone else for marketing purposes.
- Hiking Equipment Checklist PDF – An Extensive Hiking & Backpacking Equipment Checklist in a 1-PAGE A4 view;
- Bonus PDFs – Access to our Hiking Equipment & Other PDF Guides;
- Hiking Tips – receive Hiking Tips on various topics;
- Hiking Guides – receive detailed Hiking Equipment articles;
- Special Offers – receive Hiking Equipment special offers;
- And More – get other useful/interesting hiking information.
Use our checklist so that you: pack your gear efficiently; never forget anything; and don’t overpack!
- Memory Jogger – it is a useful memory aid so that you do not forget any hiking equipment;
- Efficient Packing – using the checklist enables packing to be done more easily and faster;
- Analysis Aid – using the checklist enables you to analyse the equipment you use and keep it to a minimum.
We look forward to providing you with information, tips and guidance on hiking equipment and hiking related topics.