Highlander Outdoor Equipment And Clothing
Established in 1985 in Edinburgh, Scotland, Highlander Outdoor has grown to provide a range of outdoor and military products.
The Highlander Outdoor philosophy is that all of its products must have one common essential attribute, that they must “perform their task exceptionally well, as well as truly doing the job it was designed for without any loss of performance.”
In terms of hiking, Highlander produce a range of equipment and clothing including:
- Hiking Backpacks, daypacks and hydro packs;
- Walking poles;
- Hiking clothing such as baselayers, jackets, trousers, gaiters, hits, gloves, socks.
They also produce a range of:
- Tents and camping accessories;>/li>
- Sleeping bags, sleeping mats, air beds and accessories; and
- Travel luggage and accessories such as first aid kits, water filters, mosquito nets, etc.
This 5 minutes 30 seconds video is an interview with Highlander Outdoor staff member Ramin Golzari at the IWA exhibition in 2011, who also demonstrates the Highlander Rockall 2 Person Pop-Up Tent.
If you want to find out more information about hiking jackets, trousers, backpacks or walking poles in general, such as the benefits and features of hiking jackets, trousers, backpacks or walking poles then read our guides on hiking jackets, trousers, backpacks and poles.
If this brand is not what you are looking for then find out about more hiking brands here!
If you want to read more here are some useful resources:
- The Highlander Outdoor company website.
- The Highlander Outdoor YouTube channel.
- Highlander Outdoor on Facebook.