Columbia Sportswear – Columbia Clothing
The Columbia Sportswear Company produce high-quality performance products for men, women and kids, that keep you comfortable and protected, no matter where your excursions take you.
Founded in 1938 in the United States, the Columbia Sportswear company started as a small, family owned distributor of hats.
Today the company is one of the largest manufacturers and distributors of outerwear and sportswear.
The Columbia Sportswear and Columbia clothing ranges have products designed for hiking, camping, and skiing.
The Columbia Sportswear YouTube channel has a lot of videos about their various products and technologies. Take a look at the following example videos about their:
- Interchange Jacket;
- Velocity Series Backpack;
- Bugaboot Range;
- Omni-Heat Reflective Technology;
This 42 seconds video gives an overview of the Columbia Sportswear Interchange Jacket.
This 1 minute 11 seconds video gives an overview of the Columbia Sportswear Velocity Series Backpack.
This 34 seconds video gives an overview of the Columbia Sportswear Bugaboot collection.
This 42 seconds video gives an overview of the Columbia Sportswear Omni-Heat Reflective technology.
The Columbia Sportswear range of products is grouped as follows:
- Jackets – Categorized as: Interchange; Insulated; Fleece; Softshell; Shells; Vests.
- Fleece – With categories of: Full Zip; Pullover; Vests.
- Shirts – Categories being: Long Sleeve; Hoodies & Sweatshirts; Short Sleeve; T-shirts.
- Pants (Trousers) – Categorized as: Performance & Active; Casual; Water.
- Baselayers – With categories of: Tops; Bottoms.
- Shorts – Categories being: Performance & Active; Casual; Ski & Snowboard; Rain & Shell.
- Footwear – Categorized as: Hiking & Trail; Cold Weather; Bugaboot; Outdry; Lightweight; Water & Boat; Sandals.
- Accessories – With categories: Hats & Headwear; Gloves & Mittens; Scarves & Neck Gaiters; Bags & Backpacks; Sleeping Bags; Watches; Sunglasses; Tents; Socks.
If this brand is not what you are looking for then find out about more hiking brands in this post!
If you want to read more here are some useful resources:
- The Columbia Sportswear company website.
- The Columbia Sportswear company YouTube channel.
- About Columbia Sportswear company on Wikipedia.