Camelbak Backpack Or Bottle And More
CamelBak is an outdoors equipment company based in California in the USA and was founded in 1989.
Camelbak is most well known for its hydration products, that is, hydration packs and water bottles.
Camelbak is considered the leading manufacturer of hydration solutions in the world and its mission is:
- “To continuously reinvent and change forever the way people hydrate and perform.”
CamelBak is also a supplier of hydration packs, protective gear, and other products to the U.S. military and law enforcement agencies around the world.
The categories of products available from Camelbak website include:
- Packs (Hydration Plus Cargo, Hydration-Only, Admin / Travel, Jumpable Packs, Sports / Recreation);
- Water Bottles (Everyday / Outdoor, Sport / Bike, Filtering, Insulated, Stainless Steel, Glass, Kids); and
- Accessories (Reservoirs, Reservoir Accessories, Bottle Parts, Bottle Accessories, Replacement Filters, Cleaning Kits, Pack Accessories, Sports / Recreation).
Watch the following video from CamelBak which tells you how they test their products:
This 2 minutes 37 seconds video is from CamelBak – “Got Your Bak” isn’t just a group of words to us. It’s part of our culture at CamelBak. We’ve built our reputation by engineering products that exceed consumer expectations for quality and durability. Follow us inside our lab for a look at how we test and push our products to the limits.
Other products available from Camelbak include:
- Chem Bio Defence (Chem Bio Reserviors, Chem Bio Packs, Chem Bio Accessories);
- Gloves (Flame-Retardant, Impact Series, Ventilated, Insulated);
- Purification (All Clear™); and
Camelbak Backpack for Hiking
Whether you use a hydration reservoir or a bottle to quench your thirst during your activities is a personal choice. If you want to use a reservoir and also carry some essential gear at the same time then maybe a Camelbak backpack is what you need. Camelbak have a wide range of backpacks with a reservoir and storage area for other gear, or just a reservoir on its own. Take a look at the following video which introduces the Alpine Explorer and the Trinity:
The Alpine Explorer Camelbak Backpack:
“A versatile pack with enough cargo and hydration for full-day ascents.”
The Trinity Camelbak Backpack:
“A technical women’s hydration pack that is perfect for done-in-a-day pursuits.”
This 1 minute 33 seconds video by CamelBak presents two of the Camelbak backpack range – the Alpine Explorer for men and the Trinity for women.
If you want to find out more information about hiking backpacks in general, such as the benefits and features of hiking backpacks, then read our guide on hiking backpacks. If this brand is not what you are looking for then discover more hiking brands over at this post!
If you want to read more here are some useful resources: